Sales enablement is about providing sales teams the insights into buyer motivations to help sales sell more effectively. It also includes allowing sales a better opportunity to sell through the use of lead nurturing to maintain brand or product awareness and building relationships.
We are seeing Prospects increasingly self educating not just using traditional web assets like a company’s website but their own social networks, looking for information and more importantly recommendations. Sirius Decisions estimates that the buyer’s journey is 70% complete by the time a sales person is contacted.
By providing your sales team with these things you can help them prepare to sell better:
- A list of prospects to contact, prioritised based on profile fit and purchase intent
- Access to a summary of the Digital Body Language marketing has collected
- Tools to help sales keep track of their best prospects and their activities throughout the buying cycle
- A set of emails and other collateral that sales can share with the buyer to build and enhance their relationship throughout the buying cycle
Eloqua for Sales is a suite of sales enablement, intelligence and productivity tools designed to help sales quickly identify opportunities, engage them with targeted communication and track their web activities throughout the buying cycle.
Eloqua for Sales includes:
- Eloqua Discover for Salesforce: an easy to understand, prioritised view of the hottest, most engaged prospects and accounts to increase lead generation quality
- Eloqua Profiler: provides an intuitive graphical summary of each prospect’s online activities and to helps sales people focus conversations on appropriate topics
- Eloqua Engage: allows sales professionals to customise, send and track pre-built email templates from CRM, web or on the go via an iPad app
Why Sales Enablement Matters
It's easy to get overwhelmed by terminology and techniques when it comes to Sales Enablement, so put simply - here's all you really need to know.Download