Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), is the industry’s first unified social platform that delivers a seamless integration across listening, engagement, content creation, community management, and the analysis of a company’s social media efforts.
Oracle SRM consists of two powerful social products – Social Marketing and Social Engagement & Monitoring. It is also integrated with key Oracle Customer Experience applications, including marketing, service, sales and commerce. As a unified and integrated platform, Oracle SRM is the only solution ready to meet today’s social media management needs, with an eye towards the future, as organisations evolve to extend social across every customer touch point and throughout their enterprises.
Key Benefits of Oracle SRM:
- Take control of managing all your social assets from one login with a coordinated team approach. Empower your social resources to be most effective.
- Capture actionable insights from across the social web about your brand, your competitors and your industry. Use these insights to guide your messages.
- Become more responsive and relevant to social conversations. Be where the conversation is instantly. Allocate automatically to the best person to respond.
- Start conversations and deploy content with ease. Publish competitions, games and surveys with a few clicks and reach your audience directly in their news feeds.
- Expand the value of your social activities through integration with Eloqua Marketing Automation and CRM.
- Know the relative value of your social media investments through social analytics.