Specialist-led training across all technologies
At Marketing Decisions, we offer hands-on training to empower our clients on their journey to becoming more proficient, structured, and successful. Our training is conducted by our very own specialists, who deliver turn-key services to face their clients’ most strenuous challenges.
Marketing Decisions offers a range of custom client training in Eloqua BI Advanced Analytics, email design best practice and Leadscoring.
Marketing Decisions also conducts training courses for Maxymiser and Infinity IQ. Maxymiser is a one day in-person or online course, whilst Infinity IQ is a one and a half day course.
The Infinity IQ course covers:
- Program navigation.
- Defining rules for activating your behavioural data in real-time.
- Delivering personalised product and content recommendations.
- Measure and analyse the performance of your digital initiatives with dashboards and reports.
- Optimising your website with testing and personalization.
- Visualising user behaviours on your website.
- Enabling data delivery through system-to-system connections.
- Creating and customising your tags for data collection.
- Administering user access rights and other settings.
The Maxymiser introductory course covers:
- Create, maintain, and measure the impact of A/B and multivariate (MVT) website tests using Maxymiser Campaign Designer.
- Principles of website testing (extending to website personalisation) and how to accomplish this in Maxymiser.
- Navigation including how to build and publish campaigns with Campaign Designer and how to quality assure (QA) campaigns.
- Filter and interpret campaign reports.
Our Marketing Automation Specialists provide end-to-end training for Eloqua and Braze. The training demonstrates the real-world applications of the software and is woven with marketing automation best practice, addressing all aspects of the program. We cater to those who are new to marketing automation, right through to more advanced training suitable for customer administrators.
Marketing Decisions’ Eloqua training is suitable for various group sizes, from individuals to the entire marketing team. Our training can be conducted face-to-face at your offices, or at our Queensland headquarters. Alternatively, we offer our training online through video conference. Our Eloqua training programs may be tailored to suit your business needs.
Eloqua Training Courses:
Eloqua Training 101 – Introductory (2 Days)
This is our most popular course, designed for new Eloqua users. This course covers the basics from data management to setting up and executing your first campaign. The goal is for participants to independently create their own automated campaigns using templated assets.
Eloqua Course Outcomes:
- Explain the Eloqua data models available and how they relate to each other; identify how each one is relevant to your specific business.
- Navigate the platform and identify features.
- Upload data e.g. event attendees for nurturing and export data.
- Build and upload HTML emails using the native editor.
- Build landing pages and forms using the native editors.
- Build your first live multi-step campaign, incorporating an email, landing page, form and SMS (if included in your licence).
- Build a lead scoring model in order to effectively identify high value leads in your contact database.
- Execute campaign reports to review your campaign performance.
Eloqua Training 201 – Intermediate (2 Days)
Our intermediate course is designed for Eloqua users who are looking to take their campaigns to the next level. The course is based around the development of a client-specific campaign with data management, assets and automation planned and built. The goal is for attendees to be able to independently implement more advanced campaigns.
Eloqua Course Outcomes:
- Understand website profiling so that you can better personify your prospects based on their visit behaviours.
- Use automated page tagging to drive automation.
- Build an advanced campaign utilising Custom Data Objects.
- Use of Eloqua Sales Tools – Engage and Profiler, to determine most appropriate use for your organisation.
- Build progressive profiling into your campaigns so that you can progressively build a profile of your prospects.
- Use the Event module to manage multi session event registration and wait listing.
- Configure Oracle AppCloud Apps for use in your campaigns (i.e. Webinar Integration, Service Cloud App, Form Submit Action).
Eloqua Training 251 – Advanced (2 Days)
This is an intensive course designed for those who will essentially become full time Eloqua Administrators. The course covers some of the more advanced features of Eloqua in depth e.g. Program Builder and Advanced Reporting, in addition to platform setup and configuration.
Participants must have attended Eloqua 101 and have been using Eloqua regularly for at least 2-3 months following Eloqua 101 training.
Eloqua Course Outcomes:
- Use advanced Eloqua Data Tools to allow you to manipulate your data – cleansing, de-duping, deriving and calculating.
- Use Program Builder to conduct advanced data manipulation.
- Use Program Canvas to conduct advanced data manipulation.
- Build a custom Lead Scoring model using Program Builder in order to illustrate the power of Program Builder.
- Build your own custom reports and dashboards (Analyser Reporting Licence required).
- Deep dive into the Eloqua setup area and security groups settings.